Why do people have past-life regressions?
There are four main reasons:
1. Because of a problem that they feel might have a past-life cause.
2. To seek a positive past-life memory that will be helpful or inspiring.
3. To follow up on clues they already have about their past lives.
4. Simple curiosity to see what past lives they might have had.
Can everybody be regressed?
It is possible that 98 per cent of people access past-life memories in some form.
The very few who get absolutely nothing may be blocked for one of three main reasons
1. It may not be the right time. A regression is an important part of the spiritual journey, and timing is key. This is why it’s best to go for a regression only when it feels like a good thing to do.
2. Unconscious fear of what may come up.
3. Distrust of the whole process. This can come from fear of the powers of the unconscious and/or believing that only the ‘rational’ mind can be trusted.